Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Harvest with Newton's Nook

Good Morning!

I just got back from the dentist! :) You know how that goes!  Hee!  Luckily all the people at my office are so friendly and fun!  I don't mind going so much.

I wanted to pop on because there is a new challenge up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today!  I had fun playing along!


Here is the sketch:

And here is the card I came up with using it:


I enjoyed coloring the image with my Copics this time around!  The papers are from last year's October Afternoon Witch Hazel line.  I still love that plaid!

I hope you have time to play along with the sketch!  Pop over to the Newton's Nook Designs Blog to see what the other designers did with the sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! Fantastic coloring, it glows! And I love those papers and the little tag!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Great job on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with our second Inky Paws Challenge! I really love the plaid and the little round tag!

Lindsey said...

What a darling card! And so perfectly done.

 
site design by designer blogs