Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It is done!

That was a lot easier then I thought it would be! Just pick a name, add a password, plug in a template, and here it is! My own blog! This is something I've been talking about for awhile so we will see if it works like I want it to! Hopefully, after the new year, I can start posting often and adding some fun stuff! I am planning to put ideas up for scrapbooking and stamping. I will also add my class projects when I get them done. I'll post again soon with some past projects.

Hope you all had a merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great page, I can't wait to see what you post next. Keep krafting.

Anonymous said...

Great! I found this through Jess's new .com 'The Paper Chic'. I can't wait to see your work, Tessa!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'll add you to my blog/

ClaireFB said...

Tessa: it's so good to see you back and thanks for the update on Jess's new .com as well -- if we can't see y'all in the store at least we can still hear y'all on the blogs. BTW Great Name there -- CraftyGirl -- perfect fit!

 
site design by designer blogs