Thursday, March 27, 2008

I fell in love...

with YouTube!! Did you know that you can watch Scrapbooking and Stamping videos? I searched for stamping techniques and found some really great videos by Tim Holtz, Suze Wienberg, and some other really great artists... there is some good stuff on there!! My favorite from last night was a cool faux sea glass technique- I can't wait to try this out this weekend...

I've been working on getting my Stampin' Up samples ready for my first workshop. It was a little harder then I thought it would be because of the limited color selection. At Recollections, I had every color imaginable to choose from... with Stampin' Up, there are a lot of choices but I am having trouble putting different colors together coheisively. I've been doing alot of lifting from other paper artists. I think this has helped me get into the Stampin' Up groove of things! I'll be making my own masterpieces in no time, right?? Anyways, here are a few cards I've made this week. They were all inspired by the great paper artists on the Stampin' Up website or at Splitcoast Stampers.






Hope you have a great day and have fun paper crafting!!

-tessa

2 comments:

Nicole Lang said...

Ooooo! Thanks for the heads up about you tube! I've always been curious exactly how to use pastels with my stamping. I'll have to check it out. Cute cards!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

I did know about it - be careful -- it's very addicting though! I watch user: starofmay all the time and subscribe to her blog too! http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/index.html - she actually works @ SU! in UT!

 
site design by designer blogs