Sunday, December 28, 2008

The first Valentine of the season...

I always love making Valentine cards and this year, I am starting a little early! Partially because I have new stamps and I want to play!! Here is what I made last night:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Love You Much set, Happy Heart set
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Regal Rose Marker
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Whisper White card stock; Sweet Always DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon, Pewter Build-a-Brad, Dimensionals, Scallop Edge punch

The size of this card is 4x4". I like it because it allows the heart to really stand out! Sometimes it is fun to play with the size of cards... I always try to keep it a size I have an envelope for though! A lady came into Recollections once looking for an odd sized envelope for 70 wedding invitations she had made with out thinking about the size... she ended up having to make 70 envelopes! Yikes!!

I am planning some more stamp time this afternoon... I love having my hubby home! He takes the girls outside to play everyday and that means some quiet time to myself!! I love it! I always break out my secret stash of See's Chocolates, too!

Hope you are having a great day!

-tessa

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute valentines card. I know what you mean about the envelopes. The first year I made cards I made the same mistake as the customer you mentioned. Now, if I don't make the standard A2 size, I always check what envies I have and make the card to fit.

 
site design by designer blogs