Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cute Little Love Birds...

I love the little birds from the Cheep Talk set by Stampin' Up! They are just so stinkin' cute!! I played around with them a little last night and here is what I came up with:



Goodies:
All Products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Cheep Talk set; Warm Words set
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Summer Sun classic inks.
Paper: Whisper White, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, and Riding Hood Red card stock; Pacific Point textured card stock; Bella Rose DSP
Other: Scallop Edge punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Not too many tricks here... I decided to add a little word bubble with the heart for some fun... Little Love Birds! Hee!

I've got lots of stuff to do today so I'm going to keep this short! Thanks for stopping by today!!

-tessa

9 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Design With Ink said...

Ok....so this card is SO CUTE! I love it! :) Thanks for sharing! Just makes me happy by looking at it! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is so darn cute!!! I love the bird couple and that bubble is genius! My fave card done with this set!

Cindy

Shelley said...

Love your card, such a clever idea! Great job! I'll be adding it to my faves!

InAuDiToUs Mind said...

you have a really nice work

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I commented on your post on SCS but I wanted to tell you here too. This is so fun, the little word bubble, just makes it fabo!

Lynnette said...

LOVE this. I love this set also, and you just gave me another idea for using it. TFS

Tandra said...

Totally fabulous!
I predict a winner on SoShellis contest!
TOTALLT love the heart talk bubble! Great idea!

Jennifer said...

You are very talented! The card is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

 
site design by designer blogs