Monday, January 10, 2011

A Cupcake Birthday Card

Hello!

I have a fun little birthday card to share with you using some of my new favorites from the Occasions Mini:



Goodies:

Stamps: Create a Cupcake set
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White cardstock; Tempting Turquoise textured cardstock; Love Letter DSP; Play Date DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede Classic Inks
Accessories: Play Date Quick Accent Stickers, Scallop Edge Punch, Build a Cupcake punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Vanilla Shimmer Smooth Spritz; Felt ribbon- not SU!

So, already, I love the new cupcake punch! I can't wait to try out some more ideas I have for it... it's just fun! :) For this card, I punched part of my cupcake from DSP and used a stamp for the bottom but you could do so many other things with it!

I just couldn't help throwing that cute loopy ribbon on- I've been hoarding it for awhile now and it was begging to be on this card! Hee! It really does work though, doesn't it?

Hope you are all enjoying your day!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs