Monday, June 13, 2011

A Purse and Card to Match

Thank you all for your nice comments on the last set of cards I made! It's so fun to get emails here and there full of nice things- they really make my day! Today I'm sharing the little purse I made to hold the set as well as a little card I made to go along with it:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: So Saffron, Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla cardstock; First Edition DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Fun Flowers Die, Antique Brads; tulle (not SU!)


I really had a lot of fun with this project! I don't do many 3-D items so it was a fun change of pace for me. Also, I think I'm addicted to the First Edition DSP pack... I seriously could use it on everything I make! The purse is just your basic bag-a-lope that I made large enough to fit my cards. I added handles to make it more pursey... hee!

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at what I made!

-tessa

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

It is a fabulous purse. Thanks for sharing it.

 
site design by designer blogs