Friday, May 10, 2013

Snapshots of Yellowstone Layout

Hello!

I know I posted this morning but since I had a page done and wanted to add it to our class gallery, I thought I'd share it here, too!  The class I'm taking is 28 Days if Sketches, Round 2 over at Big Picture Classes and this page is inspired by the Day 2 Sketch:


I took a ton of photos during our trip across the country and many of them came from Yellowstone National Park.  It was so beautiful there!  I do plan on creating some more detailed layouts about what we saw there but since I don't have any done yet,  I thought it would be fun to use a few of my favorites from the trip on this little layout!


I'm not so happy with how the hand written journaling turned out but what can you do... I wish I would have waited to speckle my background with the darker mist, then it wouldn't look so messy!


All the papers and the washi tapes are from the Far and Away collection by Teresa Collins.  The sticker letters are from the Summer Stories collection by Teresa Collins and the Thickers are by American Crafts.  

I really enjoyed working with this sketch!  This page was a quick one, too, which makes it even better!  

OK!  Hope you have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs