Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Totem Kids Layout

Hi There!

Today I have a layout to share with you!  This is another one from my Disney trip-- can you believe I've been working on it for 2 years now!  Lol!  I'm still enjoying it so I keep going! :)


I've used some older papers for this one.  The patterns are from the Chaps line by American Crafts.  I've mixed it with some newer embellishments- washi tape by Teresa Collins and Stampin' Up! and wooden vener stars by Studio Calico.


The sticker letters are from Pebbles, Inc.  They are just cardstock but they are so easy to use!  I have used them on many projects and I love them!


These pictures were taken in the Canadian area of Epcot Center.  We were getting some food and found this silly wall- I'm glad my dad snapped a few pictures!

Well, thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the stack up of photos! I knew exactly where this one was taken, so fun!

 
site design by designer blogs