Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Sketchy Birthday Card

Today is my mom's birthday!  Happy Birthday Mom!!  I made her a card of course and thought I'd share it here, too!

Chalkboard Birthday 1

I paired Stampin' Up's Sketched Birthday set and Chalk Talk Die-cuts with Pink Paislee's Hey Kid mini pad.  The colors are so fun in this collection!

I diecut the bread tag out of some chalkboard patterned paper and stamped the cake with Versamark ink.  I embossed it using white powder and then added a doodle around the outside edge of the tag as well as a splattering of white mist.  The sentiment is also heat embossed with white on red cardstock and cut out.

Chalkboard Birthday 2

I wish I was spending the day with my mom instead of just sending her a card and gift!  Sometimes it's so hard living far away from family and friends.  Luckily I've made some pretty great friends here in Virginia, too and that makes it a little better...

Anyways, hope you are having a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa




 
site design by designer blogs