Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wild About You Card

NEWTONS NOOK Wild About You Card

Hi!  I love the adorable Wild Child set by Newton's Nook Designs!  The baby animals are just so fun to color!    Today's card features the tigers from that set.  I colored them with Copics first and then added a little shading with my Prismacolor pencils.  They turned out so bright and cheerful!
I picked out papers from the Plus One collection 6x6 pad by Amy Tangerine to use with the tigers.  Since the colors were bright, I picked a white card base so they would really pop.

NEWTONS NOOK Wild About You Card 2

Once my card was put together, I stamped my sentiment onto the bright pink watercolor printed paper and added the tigers next to it.  I added just a few white epoxy dots for embellishment to finish off the look.

I hope these little guys brought a smile to your face today!  
post signature

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so adorable! Perfect papers! I love it!

Jennifer Jackson said...

So cute! Love this card and the fun bright colors!!

Samantha Mann said...

so so so adorable!! i LOVE the pops of color with the plus one collection (totally one of my favs!!) and the coloring on those tigers...flawless! hello!! i think this is so perfecT!

 
site design by designer blogs