Monday, December 29, 2014

Frozen Friends Thank You Card

Hi!  I have a cute little card to share with you today using the adorable Flaky Friends set by Newton's Nook Designs:


With Christmas just past, I was in need of a few thank you cards to send out!  I created a simple layout that I could easily make multiples of.  I also chose an image that was easy to color- for me, that's snowmen!  They only need a few colors :)

I punched the circles first and stamped the little snow dog.  I colored him in and then used the thanks banner image from winged wishes across the top.  I colored it in too!  I chose a couple of winter patterned papers for my background and added a strip of glitter cardstock over the seam. I added a bit of twine and then placed my circle using foam adhesive for dimension.


I ended up creating a bunch of these and they were so quick!

So- I was trying to go all business as usual for this post but now that I'm at the end it's a little harder... this is my last post as part of Newton's Nook Designs Design Team :(  I have enjoyed being on this team so much- I love the people and the adorable designs!  I am sad I can't continue on with them but I know I will have so much on my plate in 2015- it is just my time to say goodbye.  Luckily we can still be friends! :)  Thanks so much Jen!!
post signature

1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Awww! Adorable card- love the little heart on the snow pup! We've LOVED having you on our team and you will be VERY missed! We will definitely see you around in blogland and keep in touch! So glad we were able to have you design with us!!

 
site design by designer blogs