Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Coloring Faye- a Watch it Wednesday for Waffle Flower Crafts

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your week!  I am currently in day 5 of our snow vacation lol!  We got a crazy amount of snow over the weekend- 26 inches all together, which is the most we've had here since moving to the area 10 years ago.   The girls won't be going back to school until next Tuesday!  My hubby and I are back at it today though- him to work and me to school.  I have enjoyed the time at home though.  I crafted- scrapbooked, made cards, cross stitched, and crocheted all weekend.  And I painted my kitchen!  It is looking beautiful now!

One of the cards I made was this cutie for Waffle Flower Crafts:


I used the mini Faye Stamp Set to make this card.  I stamped her out onto the diecut square from the Doily Square Die Set and colored her with Prismacolor colored pencils and Gamsol.  I love how she turned out :)  The bit of paper is from Bella Blvd. and the sequins are from Neat and Tangled.  Here is a closer look:


If you are interested, I created a video for the Waffle Flower blog with this card as well.  Pop over to today's post to see it!

Thank you for popping by today!  I hope you are all enjoying your week!

post signature

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs