Friday, June 13, 2008

Baroque Butterfly

So, I am finally posting my 5th card for the Collector's Club Series- Baroque Motifs class that I am holding on July 12th. This one is my favorite, by far! I love the way the butterfly turned out!

For this card, I will be teaching the masking technique, heat embossing, and fussy cutting... It will be a fun class so don't miss it! Give me a call or email for more details!!

Hope you have a fun weekend! If you get a chance, stop by Two Peas for their Worldwide Stamping Week Celebration. It is starting tomorrow with classes, challenges, and prizes!

-tessa

1 comment:

KhrisW said...

Gorgeous card, Tessa! You make the best cards that I've ever seen. You'll do very well, I'm certain!

I'll have to come to a party soon.... I could bring a friend, if she can come!

 
site design by designer blogs