Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Color Challenge!

Yes, I know... I'm addicted to color challenges! But, for me, it is great inspiration!! This post is for the challenge that I gave Nicole at the beginning of the month. I got my inspiration this month from one of Pottery Barn's Bath line:



Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, and Pumpkin Pie were the colors I challenged her with! I've always thought they were pretty together... Here is what I came up with:

My Scrapbook Page:



I have to thank Nicole for challenging me each month to do a page and a card. With out these challenges, I probably wouldn't scrapbook as much! Hee!

Here is my card:



Goodies for both:
All by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White card stock; Summer Fun Simply Scrappin' Kit
Other: Sticker embellishments from Summer Fun Simply Scrappin' Kit, Spiral Punch, dimensionals, American Crafts letter stickers, All Mixed Up Cricut Cartridge and Cricut Machine for title

I also used a sketch from Scrapbook Page Maps as inspiration for my scrapbook page. If you haven't checked out her book or her blog, Becky Fleck has some great sketches to try! They are my favorites and her design team rocks!

OK. Off to try my hand at Kristine's latest color challenge! Yes, I am definitely addicted to them!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs