Friday, August 15, 2008

Collector's Club: Dreams du Jour Edition is Here!

I am planning another edition of the Collector's Club for Saturday, September 13th at Kristen Mattingly's house. I haven't finished all the samples yet so I'll post a couple now and the rest next week. Here are the details...

Collector's Club: Dreams du Jour Edition:
Where: Kristen Mattingly's House in Lorton, VA
When: Saturday, September 13th, 2008 at 6pm.
Cost: $30.00

Please preregister and pre pay by August 25th so I have time to get all the supplies we will need.

We will be making 4 cards, 2 gift card holders, 2 gift bags with gift tags this time around. Each will feature the Dreams du Jour stamp set and the Bella Rose DSP from the new catalog. Along with all the goodies to make the items, you will receive your own premounted Dreams du Jour stamp set! As for what you will learn, we will be focusing on different watercolor techniques, glitter, faux metal embossing, faux dry embossing, and heat embossing.

Here are a couple of samples of the cards we will be making:





I've also updated my calender on my Stampin' Up! Website. Please check it out if you are interested in attending or hostessing a class!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs