Monday, April 6, 2009

New Stamps!

Don't you just love new stamps! I got to play with a couple of new sets over the weekend, one being the Scene From a Garden set out of the new SU! mini catty! When I saw it, I knew I wanted it... even just for the little rubber boots stamp! Here is a card I made with it this weekend:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Scene From a Garden set
Ink: Jet Black StazOn; Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Ruby Red, Real Rust, More Mustard Classic inks; Whisper White Craft ink
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive cardstock; Tangerine Tango textured cardstock, patterned paper by Crate Paper
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Paper Piercer, White Signo Gel pen, Photo Corner punch, Dimensionals; ribbon by American Crafts

I watercolored the entire image after using my handy dandy Stamp-a-ma-jig to place all my pieces...

I ended up cropping on Friday down at my LSS and Saturday at my friend Dawnette's house and actually got a few cards done! I should have lots to share this week! One thing I didn't get to do was head into DC to see the Cherry Blossoms... I have a bit of a cold and it has travelled to both girls so we decided to take it easy yesterday. Poop though! I really wanted to go this year!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping in for a peek!

-tessa

5 comments:

Benjaman said...

The distressed layer adds so much. This is a beautiful card, hands down. TFS.

The Paper Chic said...

I like this set too!! Really cute card!

Rose said...

I love this set Tessa! You did an awesome job on your card! I love the distressed look! I plan on using this technique more myself. I really need to get this set!

Rose

Anonymous said...

Tessa, just so you know, I ordered this set just because of your card! Thanks! I can't wait to use it!

Jennifer Murai said...

Beautiful card! Wonderful color use with the new stamps. TFS

 
site design by designer blogs