Sunday, May 31, 2009

Orange you glad I didn't win?

I entered a Stampin' Up monthly contest that I saw in May's Stampin' Success (SU!'s Demo Magazine) and since I didn't get the lucky call, I thought I'd post my card here! The contest was to use any shade of orange on a card using SU! products. Orange is my favorite color so of course I had to give it a shot! Hee! Here is my card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Eastern Blooms set, Full of Life set
Ink: Only Orange, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion Classic Inks
Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange cardstock
Accessories: Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Looking at it now, I probably should have used more orange! This is a case of another card I made a few months back but I love the look of the flowers like this!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

-tessa

10 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is beautiful!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love the way you used the rubons on the card as a frame for the flowers.

Mona Pendleton said...

This card is very pretty just the way it is! TFS

Anonymous said...

I so love this...and your other card you cased it from.

Lynnette said...

Absolutely gorgeous, cann't believe you didn't get the call.

Jess Lundahl said...

I love the design of this card! You did an awesome job with it. (Probably why I've already CASED it, hehe)

Creative Momma said...

This is a beauty...the colors are perfect!!!

Benjaman said...

Beautiful card! Love the flower color combo. Orange is such a wonderful color. TFS!

Beverly said...

Wheee! I'm a big fan of these delicious colours - and since I have this stamp set, I have to say, your card looks gorgeous - and you have given me a fresh look at these stamps.
Cheers!

 
site design by designer blogs