Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Couple of Cards...

I've been busy running around town doing different things but in my spare time, I've still made a few cards! It was hard to resist spending more time at my crafting desk with all my new goodies to play with! Here is what I made...

I am loving the new Chic Boutique set! It was first on my list come time to order!!



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Chic Boutique set
Ink: Jet Black StazOn; Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay Classic inks
Paper: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Rose Red and Sahara Sand cardstock; Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: White Organza ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Aqua painter, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, White Signo gel pen


Next is a birthday card I made (and didn't send yet- oops!) for my cousin Sara:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes set, Party Hearty set
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black Classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay cardstock; Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals

And the last one I made was a quickie... I CASED this card I made a few weeks ago... I am loving the layout!



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Ink: Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry Classic inks
Paper: Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: paper piercer, White Signo Gel pen, Dimensionals


Well, I hope you are enjoying your week! I should find out Friday whether or not I'm in the next round of Gallery Idol over at Paper Crafts... I am a little nervous about it! I want to thank all of you for your wonderful comments and well wishing! Thank you for your votes, too! Hee!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

9 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Lovely cards. The colors are great! I liked that boutique set too, but thought I would never use it!

Jennifer Engle said...

These are really so cute! I love these stamps sets too... have to have more worshops to get them!~

Rose said...

Beautiful cards! You have been busy! Good luck on your Paper Crafts contest!

Jessica G. said...

All great cards, but I LOVE the Chic Boutique one! I really like how you popped one up, and how you added the gel pen!

Carolyn Gibbs said...

Tessa, I'm so so jealous! Loving the US In Colors and that Chic Boutique stamp set! Beautiful Beautiful creations from you as usual!

emily said...

Love the colors on these cards, and now I must get that Chic Boutique stamp set!!!

Jess Lundahl said...

Your cards are fabulous, as usual! Did you find out about the contest yet??

Rose Castillo said...

All of the cards are very cute. I haven't placed my first catty order yet but I am definately getting Chic Boutique.

Anonymous said...

What great cards!! Good luck in the Papercrafts contest!!!

 
site design by designer blogs