Thursday, July 16, 2009

What's Shakin' Card

So, today I thought I'd post another card I made for the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol contest this week. It was a close second to the card I chose and ended up nixing this one because it felt a little too simple... it's some tough competition out there! Hee! Anyways, aren't these little Salt and Pepper shaker Chefs cute!



Goodies:

Cardstock by Bazzill and Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper by Moxie
Ribbon and Thickers by American Crafts
Brads by SEI
Letter Stickers by Doodlebug Designs

The chefs were cut out of some cute patterned paper by Moxie. I loved the bright colors and their little smiles! I couldn't pass them up! Hee!

If you haven't had a chance to pop over to the Gallery Idol contest and vote, please don't forget! There are some really cute cards over there and I'm sure you'll find tons of inspiration!!

Thanks for peeking at my blog today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs