Wednesday, February 24, 2010

10 Things Page

My local scrapbook store is putting on a blog challenge to use products with a household goods theme. I picked up some of the fun new papers there last week so I thought I'd play along! Here is my page:



It's a pretty simple page but I like how it turned out! I picked the coffee cups paper because my hubby loves coffee but ended up doing a page that has nothing to do with it... since the page is about the things I love about him, I guess it works!

Can it already be Wednesday? Where did this week go? I hate it when time flies like that!

Hope you are all enjoying your day! Thanks for visiting!

-tessa

2 comments:

AJ said...

Oooh! I love it. You're so talented Tessa!

Karen Hunter said...

vvery cute! love the color combination

 
site design by designer blogs