Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I {Heart} You

I had a little time to play this afternoon! I stamped a clean and simple card to play along with the girls over at Just Add Ink. I was a top pick in last weeks challenge :) Hee!



Their challenge this week was to create something with hearts so that is just what I did! This card is a case of one of my own cards that I did back in November with leaves instead of hearts...



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts set; A Happy Heart set
Ink: Soft Suede, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum classic inks
Paper: Kraft, Perfect Plum, Whisper White cardstock; Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Paper Piercer, White Signo gel pen, Scallop Edge punch, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals

This card was just what I needed to get back into the swing of things! My mojo has been missing lately... I kept things really simple this time and I think it really helped! Hee!

Hope you are all enjoying your day!

-tessa

5 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Hi Tessa! Gorgeous card. Having a flick through your blog, I just can't believe that you lost your mojo! You have so many stunning creations! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Love this cute card!

Christine Blain said...

I am in LOVE with this card!! I'm a huge fan of kraft, love it with white, and now I HAVE to make something with 'the plums' mixed in! Beautiful job!

Lynn Powell said...

Tessa, this is very elegant. Love the colours!

Megan said...

I just found your blog and I am in love. :) You are so creative and talented! :) This card is SO super cute! It is making my hands itch to go play. :) Thanks for sharing! :)

 
site design by designer blogs