Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Quick Card

Hello!

Sorry I've been MIA this week- I've been busy around the house getting ready for our summer vacation! We will be taking an adventure across the USA- driving from our home in Washington, DC all the way to Seattle to visit our families. We have a handful of stops to make between here and there and we are really looking forward to getting out and seeing some stuff! I am going to attempt to blog from the road about what we are up to- at least if it is interesting! Hee! You never know, right!

I've been stamping this week but I can't share too much of what I've been up to... been working on my convention swaps! Who knew how big of a thing it was! I won't be taking many supplies with me while traveling so I am trying to make a good number of them before we leave. I feel like I'll have so many things to share after convention! Hee! I can't wait to share my Artisan Award projects!

Here is a card I can share today- I made it last week and posted it to the online galleries at Splitcoast and at the Stampin' Connection but didn't share it here. It is great because it is a one layer card! I didn't even mean for it to be but somehow, that is what happened! Hee! Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Apple Blossoms
Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Paper: Confetti White cardstock
Accessories: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon

I think the circles stamped at the bottom give it a lot of texture! I also love how the classic inks stamp on Confetti White paper. Kind of earthy looking in a way.

Anyways, off to finish up a few more projects! Hope you all enjoy your day!

-tessa

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Simply fabulous! :)

Anita said...

Have a great time traveling...can't wait until we can do that as a family with the boys!

 
site design by designer blogs