Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hoppin' with the Artisan Award Winners!

Hello!

I am so excited and honored to be part of the 2010 Artisan Award winners! With convention still so far away, we thought it would be fun to do a hop now so you can get to know some of the winners beforehand... a couple of the ladies aren't bloggers but most of us are! Hee! Everyone is super talented and I'm sure you will find inspiration on each stop along the way...

Heather Van Duker is our hop hostess this time. Thanks Heather!

We all stuck with a patriotic theme this time around- and since I'm camping this weekend, that is what I used as my inspiration to make a quick card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Under the Stars
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede; Versamark
Paper: Confetti White, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler cardstock; Not Quite Navy textured cardstock
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Aqua Painter, Signo White gel pen

I'm very happy that this little set made it into the new catalog- I've only used it twice! Hee! Now I have a whole year to get my money's worth out of it! I thought it was so fun and different from other stamp sets I have but I think it's a little hard to pair with sentiments... any suggestions? Maybe I'll try something with the mosquito next time...

Incase you are popping in mid point in our blog hop, here are the other stops along the way:

Heather Van Duker
Andrea Munro
Elizabeth Price
Jodie Olver
Renee Ballard
Richard Garay
Tessa Wise (You are Here)
Angela Timms

Be sure to check out everyone's blog! If you are hopping in order, you've got one more stop to go- Angela's blog is next!

Thanks for stopping by today! I am usually a pretty regular poster but right now, I'm trekking across the country with my family- I'll be back with my regular postings after Convention!

Have a great day!

-tessa

16 comments:

Jeanette said...

Most of the links didn't work for me this morning. I did like to see the ones that worked. Thanks for sharing.

Erika said...

Cute!!!

Stamptastic said...

Tessa, your card is adorable! You did a great job with the watercoloring, you'll have to pass on some of those watercoloring tips!

renee said...

Too Cute! I love this set. I used it on one of my Artisan submittions. I can't wait for you to see it.

Brenda said...

Cute Card!

creations by jackie said...

Cute, fun card. Love that bear he is having an awful lot of fun this summer. I see him everywhere. Thanks for sharing

Anita said...

Very cute card Tessa! Love it!!!

Jodie said...

I love this bear. I need to pull him out an use him more often! Great card!

Angela Timms said...

Tessa, loving your card. In fact I love all your stuff-I love your style. Look forward to getting to know you better and meet you soon at the Artisin Dinner! I think your cards are ALL fabulous!! Great work. -Angela

Angela Timms said...

Artisan. ;) he he oops!

Angie Tieman said...

How cute! Great colors with the kraft and using the bear for the camping feel! Have fun!

Andrea said...

What a great card! I LOVE all of your work. I actually found your blog and followed it before I knew that we were fellow artisan winners! It will be a lot of fun to meet everyone at Convention and get to know each other.

lindiloo said...

Very cute card-- love the sleeping bags!!

Stephanie Fiereck said...

Congrats! I just love your blog.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Cool, congrats! Sorry I'll miss seeing your stuff at convention!

My Little Hobby said...

What a fun color combination for this Under the Stars set! Nice job!

 
site design by designer blogs