Friday, October 15, 2010

Autumn Thank You Card

Hello!

Hope you've had a great week! I'm up early today so I thought I'd pop on and update while my girls are still asleep! I've been busy creating lately so I have lots of cards to share- I've been very busy with life, too, so getting on the computer has been a little tricky! Hopefully I can add them all in the coming days.

Anyways, today I thought I'd share this simple card I made last week:



All products by Stampin' Up (except for the thread :))

Goodies:

Stamps: Day of Gratitude set; I {Heart} Hearts set
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake classic inks
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White cardstock; Play Date DSP
Accessories: Build-a-brad, Paper Piercer, Play Date Quick Accents, DMC Thread

My daughter had a shirt on that totally inspired the layout of this card. I loved the stitching intermixed with the patterns and am very happy with how it turned out.

Are you ever inspired by things you see on clothing?

Have a great weekend!

-tessa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning! Love how you did the thread design. Terrific card!

Kera Simpson said...

Love the sewing .. great work!

rachel said...

LOVE this card!!! The stitching is awesome!! TFS

 
site design by designer blogs