Monday, February 7, 2011

Crazy for Cupcakes Class

Next weekend I'm teaching a fun class using the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. Here is what we're making:



I've packed a ton of fun techniques into these cards and can't wait to show everyone how easy these really are!


My friend Kristen and I have been trying to put this class together for almost an entire year! Isn't it weird how time flies by so quickly!


We will be making 2 of each of these designs for a total of 10 cards...


And, everyone who comes also gets to take the stamp set home with them as well!


This is one of my favorite stamp sets for birthday cards... I hope everyone else likes it, too! :)


Thanks for peeking at my cards for this class! Hope you are having a fantastic day!

-tessa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! These are all totally cute cards! I wish I could go to your class! ;)

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous cards!

Rose Castillo said...

I love all the cards. They are all so cute.

 
site design by designer blogs