Friday, February 11, 2011

A Valentine Card

Hello! Hope you are all getting ready for a great weekend! I'm planning a very crafty weekend... cropping with friends on Saturday and a fun class on Sunday! I can't wait!

Today's card is a quick one- and ended up being the only valentine I made this year! I hope you like it:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: what! no stamps? :)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette, Real Red cardstock; Playdate DSP
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Curly Label punch, Scallop Edge punch, Linen Thread, paper piercer, Love Impressions rub-ons

So, this card features some of Stampin' Up!s great rub-ons. They are very high quality rub-ons that work like a charm. I was able to layer them with no problems and the white stood out even on darker cardstocks. It really is hard to find good quality rub-ons and I've tried a lot... I think Stampin' Up! may be my favorites!

Anyways, hope you all enjoy your weekend!

-tessa

2 comments:

Angela Timms said...

So cute Tessa!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Cute, cute, CUTE Tessa! I love this...wish I had some rub ons left so I could case! I love the DSP you used!

 
site design by designer blogs