Monday, April 18, 2011

A Couple of Birthday Cards

Hello! I'm still on a mission to get some birthday cards done! I have two to share today that I got done on Saturday night. They have sort of a vintage feel to them:




Goodies:
All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Stamps: Bliss set, Well Scripted set, A Slice of Life set
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight classic inks; Jet Black Staz On
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso cardstock; Marina Mist textured cardstock; patterned paper by Jillibean Soup
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Linen Thread, Victoria Crochet Trim, Scallop Edge punch, Decorative Label punch, Large Circle and Scallop Circle punch; Aqua painter

Doesn't the patterned paper remind you of an old calico print? I thought it was fun!

I made these down at my friend Dawnette's house where I hang out almost every Saturday night. You should see what she made with Stampin' Up!s Love Letter's DSP- Such a pretty layout! Pop on over to her blog to take a peek.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are enjoying your evening- mine is quiet since my hubby is out of town... I'll be watching DWTS in my craft room tonight! :)

-tessa

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

Both cards are so pretty. Love that DSP!

 
site design by designer blogs