Monday, April 11, 2011

Sketchbook3 Day 2 Layout and Card...

Hi There!

I have a card and a layout to share today! Both were inspired by Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook3 course. I'm really enjoying this and I am shocked at how many pages I've gotten done over the last week! Hopefully I'll have time to share them all on my blog.

Anyways, here is the layout I created using Kelly's Day 2 sketch:



Goodies:
cardstock by Bazzil; patterned papers by October Afternoon, Jillibean Soup, Sassafrass, and Chatterbox; punches by Fiskars; letter stickers by October Afternoon and Doodlebug Designs

I've used a lot of patterned paper on this layout and I'm afraid it's a little busy... I think I might have to try this sketch again in a simpler way.

And, here is the card inspired by the same sketch:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Petal Pizazz, A Word for You sets
Ink: Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake classic inks
Paper: Crumb Cake, Confetti White, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler cardstock; First Edition DSP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestones, 1/2 back pearls (from Pretties Kit) 1" Circle Punch

This card was fun to make- I forgot how much I like the Petal Pizazz set! The thing that is bothering me is the background paper... does anyone else read what the words say? Hee! Random info on kangaroos!

Anyways, hope you are enjoying your Monday! I'm off to run errands and hit the grocery store... oh yes! An exciting life I lead! :)

-tessa

2 comments:

xoxo... t said...

Lovely!

Elizabeth Price said...

cute stuff. I really love the card and the red peaking through the dsp.

 
site design by designer blogs