Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sponged Thank You Card

Good Morning!
Today I have another Thank You card to share- this one features the Just Believe set. I think this is the prettiest set out of the entire catalog... I just love it! Unfortunately, I always lose my mojo the minute it gets pulled out! So this time, I searched the Stampin' Up! galleries at Splitcoast for a little inspiration. What I found was this card by Amy that inspired me to make this:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Versamark; Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black cardstock; First Edition DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Pear Pizazz seam binding, Black embossing powder

I loved how the image just popped using the black. I rarely use black but it is so elegant, don't you agree? Thanks Amy for the inspiration!

For the seam binding, I crinkled it up using just a bit of water in my hand and scrunching it for a second. It stays all crinkly like that when it's dry! So cool! It's another product that I'm hoping will be in the next SU! catty!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs