Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Best Friends Forever Cards

Hi There!

Hope you are enjoying your day! I've got some more samples using the Best Friends Forever set to show you today:

Earth Tones Card:


Newsprint Card:


Four Square Card:


The images in this set are great for background stamping. I tried to show them off in different ways in each card I made for the sample boards. It's been a long time since I went for my darker colors, too so it was fun getting them out again!

If you have a minute, please vote for me in the Paper Crafts Magazine Gallery Idol Contest- voting for this round ends on Thursday at noon, mountain time. I'd LOVE to make it to the final round so please, pop over and vote today!

Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

3 comments:

Tricia L. said...

Thank you, Tessa, for sharing your cards with us. Especially like the four square card! :-)

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I love your cards! I would not have thought to use the earthy colors with this set but I love it! I always love your work! I'm so glad to see you posting a lot again!

~Tammy~ said...

What a beautiful collection! :-)

 
site design by designer blogs