Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Easy Events are Easy to Use!

Good Morning!

Today I thought I'd share more samples from the Stampin' Up! convention display boards using the Easy Events set. This set has a little something for everyone in it- especially if you like to color! Here are a few more samples I made...

An Elegant Christmas Card:


A Fun Clock Card:


A Sparkly Birthday Card:


A Beautiful Trio of Boxes:


I think these types of sets are so easy to use- I love that each image comes with a sentiment built in.

Well, I've got a house full of kids today so I'm going to cut this short- hope you have a great day!

-tessa

2 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Tessa, these are AMAZING...love your style!

Tricia L. said...

Tessa,
Wonderful projects! :-) Especially like the Christmas card and the Coo-Coo clock cards.

 
site design by designer blogs