Monday, August 15, 2011

Another Fall Card

Good morning!

Hope you had a great weekend! I relaxed but my girls were gone for 2 whole days and I didn't know what to do with myself! My hubby and I enjoyed our time together but home was entirely too quiet with out them here.

Here is a card I made using my favorite new goodies from the upcoming Holiday Mini:



All products by Stampin' Up!

What a great color scheme for fall! I just love the touch of Pool Party thrown in to it- so fresh!

The leaf stamps were inked up with color then spritzed very lightly with Smooch spritz to give a little sparkle. I stamped them down and then added the outline over top before I cut them out. They are great stamps!

Is anyone taking the free Big Idea Festival class with Big Picture? It starts today and I'm joining in with the fun. I've never taken a class with Big Picture Classes and wanted to get a feel for some of the teachers there. I figure the best way to become a great teacher is to watch others do it so I'm excited to see what they have to offer!

Well, hope you enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

1 comment:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Wow, just gorgeous! Can't wait to play with that set :-)

 
site design by designer blogs