Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chocolate Covered Strawberries Card

My Stampin' Up! demo friend came by last week with her preorder goodies from the new Occasions Mini Catalog. So many cute things! She let me play with some of the great new products. There are wafer thin dies and embossing folders that match along with some great new stamp sets. I love them! Here is what I made:


Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: P.S. I Love You set
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede classic inks
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory, Pink Pirouette cardstock; Real Red textured cardstock; First Edition DSP, Subtles DSP
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Crystal Effects, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies, Adorning Accents Embossing Folders

The P.S. I Love You set is packed with so many great stamps! And what do you think of the new dies and embossing folders? I love them! They have a great design and I love the added texture that the embossing brings. If you end up with these, make sure you die cut the edge first and emboss second. It is easier to line up and won't squish your embossing.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my peek of this set! The Occasions Mini is out in January so keep an eye out for it!

-tessa

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Yummy card! Love those strawberries! :)

Bianca said...

wow, this card looks awesome! great work!
would love to welcome you on my blog =)
hugs,
bianca

Julie Marshall said...

Super cute! Love all the new goodies.

 
site design by designer blogs