Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another Bicycle Card

Good Morning!

I hope you are off to a great start to your day! It's Thursday which is always nice- almost the weekend!

I have another bicycle card to share today... I really do love that little stamp! This time I paired it with lots of little scraps of patterned paper I had in my scrap bin. Take a look:

I love adding just a little color with my Stampin' Up! markers. It's so easy and looks great! I also love the little flags from October Afternoon- aren't they fun!

Have you been peeking at all the goodies debuting this weekend at CHA? I am most excited about what Pink Paislee will be releasing. The sneaks look so perfect for spring! I am curious to see the October Afternoon lines, too- I love most of what they put out but some of their themes are a little kooky this time around!

Well, I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by for a look!

-tessa

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi Tesa, I am not sure if we have met, I am Teresa Kline...i visit Scrapdoodles and know Dawn{{hugs}}...so glad i found you. Your cards are awesome! I am your newest follower, I hope you have time to visit my blog. We may have met, but if we haven't I look forward to meeting you...want to come to the copic classes in March...have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

Teresa Kline said...

I wasn't signed in to my blog the first comment, here ya go....
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/

 
site design by designer blogs