Monday, February 6, 2012

A Springtime Hello Card

Hello and happy Monday!

Did you have a good weekend? I spent the weekend with my family- we had a great time and I even got some crafting time in! Today is another story though... I've got a little girl home sick with the stomach bug. Yuck! I'm hopeful that it won't make the rounds through the whole house... I almost thought we made it through the winter without catching any bugs. It's been so mild this year and in VA where I live, it already feels like spring! Even my flowers think so- they've been up for a couple weeks now. With that springtime feeling in mind, I thought I'd share this card today:


Goodies:

cardstock- Stampin' Up!
patterned paper- October Afternoon Sidewalks Collection
sticker- October Afternoon Sidewalks Collection
stamp- Hooray Clear set by Studio Calico/Hero Arts

I love the look of the crazy patterned background. I've been gravitating towards patterns lately- lots of them! This line from October Afternoon is one of my favorites. I can't wait to see thier new lines in person! I have a feeling lots of my money will be going to them this spring! :)

Well, thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope your day goes well!

-tessa

1 comment:

AGohl said...

Such a bright, cheerful card! Love it!

 
site design by designer blogs