Thursday, February 9, 2012

Raining Flowers in Gray and Tangerine

Hello!

How is your day going? My littlest and I are organizing fools today- we've tackled the toys and hopefully the mess we've made while cleaning (lol!) will be all put away before everyone gets home tonight. Organizing is fun but when your helper is four and wants to keep every single toy we've ever gotten, it makes for a long day!

I thought I'd take a quick break from our organizing mess to share a card I made earlier this week:


Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless noted

Stamps: Raining Flowers set, Thank You Kindly set
Ink: Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Naturals Ivory cardstock; Tangerine Tango and Peach Parfait textured cardstock; First Edition DSP: Paper Heart collection patterned paper by Crate Paper
Accessories: Spray Misting Tool, Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Linen Thread; gray button- craft supply

I love how the flower turned out with all its layers, especially the book print! I think this card would look great with reds and pinks instead of the orange, too- and it could be for Valentine's day with a little lovey dovey sentiment!

Anyways, better keep this short and get back to those toys! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

2 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

I love this stamp set - I've only made one card with it but now you are making me want to break it out and make more. Thank you for sharing this! :)

Elizabeth Price said...

This is such an awesome card. The colors are so striking together and you're right, the book print is a cool touch to the flower. Have fun organizing :0)

 
site design by designer blogs