Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Little Sketch Fun

Hello!

How are you doing today? We are having a great day here- the sun is shining and it's nice and warm out- a big change from the last few days... It has been pretty chilly here this week! And, with all the cold weather, we stayed inside mostly so I had time to play along with the Saturday Sketch challenge at Two Peas in a Bucket! Here is what I made:


Goodies:

Stamps: Miss Caroline stamps- My Mind's Eye
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black- Stampin' Up!
Paper: Whisper White cardstock- Stampin' Up!; Red and Aqua cardstock- Bazzill Basics; patterned prints- Basic Gray, Pebbles, October Afternoon, Bazzill Basics
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch- Stampin' Up!; black thread- DMC; white pen- Uniball Signo, paper piercer- Stampin' Up!

I was able to use the scraps I had left over from my class at the Scrapdoodles Retreat a few weeks ago to create all my little banners on this card. I also got to break out a new stamp set I've had since then- I love the sentiment! There is another butterfly in the set that has a woodgrain pattern on it, too! I can't wait to use it again!

Alright! I'm going to keep this short today so I can get out and enjoy that sunshine! Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by to peek at my card!

-tessa

3 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

Love, love, love this. The jeans background paper with the pennant flags is perfect with the greeting!

carefree creations said...

This is so adorable - I love the layered pennants!

Julie Marshall said...

So cute. Love all the layered banners.

 
site design by designer blogs