Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Raining Flowers Thank You Card

Hi There!

Looks like the week is going by fast for me again... We've been spring cleaning around our house. Yesterday I did my closet and today I worked on the girls' closets. I need to do a good cleaning of the walls tomorrow. lol! I'm sure you are all jealous of that! I am attending a great crop this weekend though so at least I've got something fun to look forward to after all this hard work!

Over the weekend I made a few cards- I created this one using Stampin' Up!'s Raining Flowers set:


And here is a closer look at the flowers:


Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Raining Flowers, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Basic Gray, Going Gray, Peach Parfait, Pool Party classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Pool Party cardstock; Basic Gray textured cardstock; First Edition DSP; Neutrals DSP; Farmhouse Collection by October Afternoon
Accessories: Victoria crochet trim, basic rhinestones, Scallop Edge punch, linen thread, antique brads

I love layering the flowers in this set. They look so nice all together. It really is one of my favorite stamp sets. This card came together pretty easily so there isn't too much to say about it!

Hope you have a great rest of the week and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs