Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Walk Together Layout

Hello!

Did you have a good Easter? We had a great day full of fun with our family and friends. The kids looked so cute all dressed up! Here is a quick picture of my girls with their cousins from my side of the family:


Aren't they a good looking, happy bunch! I love them all so much!

Along with the holiday, I also cropped on Friday night and received my first kit from Studio Calico! I loved the April kit so much, I had to have it! I pulled it out and made this page featuring my girls from last summer:


Goodies:

Studio Calico April Kit
Emilio Sticker set (Chaps by American Crafts)
Grapefruit Chit Chat Thickers (American Crafts)
ABC Stickers (Buttercup by Lily Bee Design)
Tiny Attacher (Ranger)
Scallop Edge Punch (Stampin' Up!
Basic Gray ink (Stampin' Up!

I used another one of Kelly's great sketches from the Sketch Book 4 class. I think this is number 3. I've done a page for each sketch so far and I am loving it! Money well spent! :) I am going to try to finish another one this afternoon, too!

Well, I better get going- the day is going too fast as it is and I don't want to send all day online... Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope you have a great day!

-tessa

2 comments:

Anita said...

One of my most fave things in the world is being an Auntie! Happy Easter Tessa!

Anita said...

One of my most fave things in the world is being an Auntie! Happy Easter Tessa!

 
site design by designer blogs