Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Watercolored Butterfly Card

Hello!

Today I have another card from my upcoming class at Scrapdoodles! I'll be teaching on April 21st and if you are in the NoVa area, I'd love to see you there! Please call the store at (540) 548-3788 to sign up. I can't wait to show you all this watercoloring technique using Tim Holtz's new Distress Markers. Here is my card:


And a closeup:



Nice and bright, isn't it? This class is sure to be a fun one!

I'm catching up with all sorts of things today so I'm going to keep my post short and sweet as to not waste too much time on the computer- hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

2 comments:

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Adorable card - love the layout.

Becky Litz said...

Hey, Tessa I was inspired by your wonderful Teacher card for my Cricut DT challenge. I gave you credit on my blog and linked to yours. If you would like to see what I did, here is the post...

http://scrapcircus.blogspot.ca/2012/05/cwc-thank-teacher-challenge.html

 
site design by designer blogs