Friday, September 14, 2012

Fishies Thank You Card

Hello there!

I thought I'd take a baby step today and post a card.  It has been so hard returning to a school year schedule for me, especially since both my girls are in school full time this year.  I have all day to do the things I need to do but most of the time, I don't want to do them... I don't much like being a stay-at-home mom when there is no one else here with me!  I'm thinking about getting a job... anyone need a card sample maker?  Hee!

Anyways, here is a card I made recently using some fun papers from Little Yellow Bicycle's summer line:


Goodies:

Paper: Crumb Cake and Poppy Parade cardstock by Stampin' Up! Splash Collection patterned papers by Little Yellow Bicycle
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones by Stampin' Up!;  Tiny Attacher by Ranger Ink; Splash Collection Tear Out Ticket & Journaling Card Book; Hemp  Twine by Stampin' Up!; Aqua Mini Market letter stickers by October Afternoon

I know parts of this design were influenced by a card I saw in Cards Magazine but now that I need to find it, I can't.  I loved the tag element and the staples.  For my tag, I cut the fish from the patterned paper and popped them using a dimensional.  I added the rhinestones for bubbles- you gotta have a little bling, right?

So, hopefully this baby step will help me getting back into a routine of sorts... I love sharing what I make!  Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

2 comments:

sticker printing services said...

I love that fishes thank you card and want one.

Keisha said...

I need a card sample maker... a watermaker... a photographer... I could go on and on... Love the card!

 
site design by designer blogs