Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hello Card and a Winner!

Hello there! How is your week going so far? I am recouping today after having my sweet nephews and niece come to stay with me for a week. We had so much fun but caring for 6 little ones is a lot of work! I tried to keep them busy with lots of fun activities! Here is my daughter and two of her cousins showing off the tie-dye shirts they made:


Needless to say I've only made one card over the last week! I played along with Kimber McGray's Saturday Sketch Challenge at Two Peas in a Bucket. Here is my card:


Goodies:

Stamps: Country Picnic set by Pebbles Inc.
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black by Tsunkeniko
Paper: Amy Tangerine Sketchbook by American Crafts; cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Accessories: baker's twine by Pink Paislee

Isn't it a great sketch? I couldn't help but play along! I used my AT Sketchbook patterned papers finally (I've been hoarding them!) and I love all the fun, bright colors!

I also have a winner to announce from the Shaping Up Blog Hop:

Karenladd said...
Oh my goodness, this is so darn cute! First of all, I love S'mores, and secondly...well, this is such a fun shaped card! I can almost taste that pillowy sweetness! Ha ha! Thanks for your giveaway! I'm already a follower of your blog!
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 10:41:00 PM EDT

Congratulations Karen!! I'll email you today for your shipping information!

And thank you all for such nice comments on my S'mores card!

Hope you all have a great day!

-tessa

2 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

I love the picture of your daughter and nephews! Beautiful card, I love the double tag!

Karenladd said...

What a fun photo, but I can imagine that you were on the go the whole time! Thanks so much for picking me as a winner...already emailed you back! Yipee!

 
site design by designer blogs