Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bird in the Snow Card

I thought I better share a holiday card before the holidays are over!  It seems the season is already going so fast!  I've been pretty good about getting things done and only have a few more things to pick up... I also started a few handmade presents that I know I'm going to have a hard time finishing in time... ever make an afghan?  :)  

Anyways, here is a card I made and am teaching at a card class on Saturday:



Goodies:
Stamps: bird and sentiment by Lawn Fawn
Ink: Whisper White by Stampin' Up!, Onyx Black Versafine; copic markers to color the bird
Paper: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze cardstock by Stampin' Up!
Accessories: red baker's twine by We R Memory Keepers, Dazzling Diamonds glitter by Stampin' Up!

Funny but I've been thinking about this card since the summertime!  The idea came from this card- stamping with a pencil eraser was fun and I thought it would work well with white ink for winter :)  I also think it would look great on kraft cardstock... I love white ink on kraft!

The glitter adds just a touch of sparkle on this card.  Looking at the picture now, it doesn't really show it much.  I think my picture taking skills are a little rusty...

Well, I hope you are enjoying the holiday season!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

-tessa


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs