Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stamped Confetti Card

Hello!

Thanks to the Paper Crafts Magazine Gallery Idol Contest, I have another card to share with you today! I was in full rainbow mode all weekend and ended up making a bunch of fun cards with the theme You Color my World. Here is one of them:



Goodies:

Stamps: Confetti (a pencil eraser), Friendly Phrases by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Regal Rose, and Blushing Bride classic inks by Stampin' Up!; Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Sahara Sand by Stampin' Up! OP White by Bazzill Basics

I stamped each of the confetti dots with a regular old pencil eraser! It worked perfectly for the look I was going for. I love the subdued look the Sahara Sand cardstock gives each ink color, too- it's rainbow with out being too rainbow, right? Hee!

If you haven't voted yet, please visit the Gallery Idol Contest page- all of the cards entered are so inspirational! Have fun voting for your favorite!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

-tessa

1 comment:

Shans Design Studio said...

Hi Tessa! I pinned this to my SU board a while back. When I was trying to think of an idea for a color challenge card I thought of it and just now went searching to find it.Turns out I even used the same sentiment though in a different way.
Very cute card. Here's the link to my post. http://shansdesignstudio.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-confetti-card-3-d-project-and.html

 
site design by designer blogs