Monday, January 21, 2013

Inspired Blueprints and our Christmas Photo

Hello!

I thought I'd pop on and share that I'm featured on Inspired Blueprints today!  I shared a little bit about myself as well as a layout I made that was inspired by my favorite Inspired Blueprint, #74:


For my first layout as a design team member, I decided to scrap my recent favorite photo- our family Christmas portrait!  We try to take one every year to use for our Christmas cards and this one is especially memorable because we took it on our favorite local hiking trail- one of our favorite places!

I used such a mix of products on this layout- I had made myself a little Christmas kit in order to make a December Daily that never happened.  I had plenty of fun goodies to mix and match together!  I see Echo Park, American Crafts, Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, October Afternoon, We R Memory Keepers and Jenni Bowlin Designs in the papers and embellishments.

I've been reading about the other design team members for the last week or so and it is so fun getting to know everyone!  If you'd like to read my Q &A, please pop over to the Inspired Blueprints blog!

Hope you are having a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!

-tessa

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous photo and I love the layout! I have a little crush on that vellum with the gold dots, and I love all your layers and details!

 
site design by designer blogs