Thursday, February 21, 2013

Teddies for Baby Card

Good morning!

Hope your day is off to a good start!  I'm posting early today- my favorite little two year old will be here later today and I know I won't have time!  It's also Thursday which has turned into my main house cleaning day- I know... you are all jealous!

Before I share my card, I wanted to remind you that today is the last day to comment and win on the Made with Love giveaways.  Please see this post  for all the information!  A lovely prize package from SRM Stickers is up for grabs on my blog and each of the other blog hop participants have their own giveaways! Pretty fun stuff!

Today I'm sharing a quick baby card I made using some fun Stampin' Up! stamps:


I used the teddy bear image from the Baby Bundle set.  I stamped them in a not-so-perfect-on-purpose line and watercolored them using Soft Suede ink.  I used Crumb Cake for his nose and ears.  Next I added the sentiment from the Friendly Phrases set.  The patterned papers are from the Cakewalk 8x8 pad by October Aftenoon.

This card was super quick and easy to put together!  I've been in that kind of mood lately- trying to get more done in less time.  The life of a busy mom! :)

Well, I hope you enjoy your day!  Thanks for popping by!

-tessa

6 comments:

Taheerah said...

This is very cute Tessa! I love that little bear, he is so sweet!!

Elena said...

so cute!! I love that little bear!

Laurie said...

Tessa this is so cute!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love the little bear line up!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! I love it!

Wida said...

Love the makeover!!!

 
site design by designer blogs