Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Christmas Layout (just a little out of season!)

Hi There!  How many of you scrapbook out of season?  I definitely do!  Hee!  It usually takes about 6 months before I even fathom scrapping pictures.  That's why I'm just now getting around to these photos!  This layout features pictures of my family opening up gifts on Christmas this last year:


We didn't take too many photos and yes, they are not very good!  I blame that on the fact that my girls woke up at the butt crack of dawn to see what Santa brought them!  I swear it was before 6am!  They usually don't get up so early but as they get older, the idea that they can catch Santa in the act has them up at all hours!  I don't know that I'm ready for them to grow out of that yet though...


My sister picked out the cute Echo Park Dear Santa kit for me as part of my Christmas presents so of course I had to use it to scrapbook these photos!  I cut out the little owls and tree to use as my embellishments along with some kraft tags by Maya Road and teal twine from The Twinery.


These foam thickers look great over the red glitter paper, don't they?


I really love how this page turned out, even with the not-so-perfect photos.  The owls are so us and I'm sure the girls will love to look at this in the future!

Well, hope you have a great day!

-tessa
 
site design by designer blogs