Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy 4th Card

Hello!

Did you have a good weekend?  I did!  I taught classes at Scrapdoodles on Saturday and yesterday was my anniversary!  We spent the whole day outside hiking and relaxing... it was pretty nice!

Today I want to share a fun 4th of July card I made!  I used the new Happy 4th set by Lawn Fawn:


Don't you love those fun fireworks and stars?  I used Stampin' Up! inks in Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and Real Red for them on my background panel.  I stamped the rocket and both sentiments with Versamark and heat embossed them using white powder.  I embellished with a few clear rhinestones and a bit of red twine from The Twinery as well.


It's still a little early for 4th of July cards but I know with school ending soon, my stamping time will happen less and less!  Lol!  I am really looking forward to summer break though!

Well, hope your week is off to a great start!  Thanks for stopping by to see my card today!

-tessa

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Happy Anniversary Tessa! This is such a fun card! I love the shades of blue and red you used!

Wida said...

What a way to spend your anniversary. Love this fun card. Great design.

 
site design by designer blogs