Friday, July 25, 2014

A Beachy Inky Paws Challenge


Happy Friday!  I'm sure ready for a nice, relaxing weekend!  Today I'm sharing a cute treat box I made for this month's Inky Paws Challenge over at Newton's Nook Designs.  Here is what I made:


I picked the cute image of Newton on a floaty from the Newton's Summer Vacation set to play with, coloring it with my Copic markers.  I fussy cut around him when I was done.
This cute clear triangle treat box from SRM Stickers was perfect for holding some fun gummy shark treats- I'm sure this is what Newton would be snacking on as he's floating out in the bay! :)


I added a few bits of patterned paper to the bottom of the box and chose a sentiment sticker from SRM Stickers to go along with the theme.  I die cut a piece of vellum with a label die and added the sentiment over the tom.  I layered it over the patterned papers and then added Newton to the top.  I finished off the look with a bit of Crushed Curry twine.


Wouldn't these be fun treats for a beachy get together?
I hope you have a chance to play along with the Inky Paws Challenge this week!  For more inspiration, pop over to the Newton's Nook Designs blog- the design team made some cute cards!!

post signature

8 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

How cute & fun is that?! I love it!!!!

Marcy said...

that is just adorable

Jess said...

So cute and fun!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute, and YUM! What an adorable treat!

Jennifer Jackson said...

TOTALLY AWESOME! These would be great for a beach get-together or as favors for a pool party! LOVE it!

Susan said...

How totally fun Tessa! Super cute!

Daniela Dobson said...

Adorable!! Love this idea. Newton sure looks comfortable and cute.

Taunya Butler said...

Cute, cute, and much more CUTE!!! Love this and your coloring is awesome and your fussy cutting some of the evenest and best I have seen!! Kudos to you!!

 
site design by designer blogs